Sunday, October 16, 2011

About Landon Timothy Braun

Hey everyone! I thought it was a good idea if I shared a little bit more about Landon before I went ahead with the legacy, just so that everyone knows who they are reading about! I will start doing this for every heir, right before I start their story! I might have mentioned some of their traits during their parents' generation, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, here is Landon:




Landon Timothy Braun


Traits:


Vegetarian


Virtuoso


Hopeless Romantic


Ambitious


Friendly



Favourites:


Music: Pop


Food: Peanut Butter Sandwich


Colour: Grey



Sign: Gemini



I hope everyone will continue reading this legacy, I will be posting another chapter soon and maybe the start of a different legacy (;



-


Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment